Reply To: The Surge Team’s Coils

Forums Yurara Fameliki’s Stories The Surge Team’s Coils Reply To: The Surge Team’s Coils

Participant

The snow was falling gently on that Russian night. People were walking in the cold, covered in warm colorful clothes which Mari Fe was finding funny.
    Do you hear the music ?” asked Pearl.
    “What music ?”
    “It’s sounds like a choir in the distance. I suddenly feel melancholia.”
    Mari Fe had forgotten she had her earplugs on, and as soon as she had removed the right one, she put it back.
    “Put your earplugs, Pearl ! Quick ! You’re being hypnotized.”
    “Hypnotized ? Don’t be silly; I’m sad, is all.” Pearl was feeling tears filling up her eyes. Life was so dull lately and maybe it was the seven beers she drank, maybe she something awful had happen and she didn’t know. Something sad must have happen, she thought, how else would I’ve been so sad. But she couldn’t remember. She wasn’t even listening to Mari Fe who was being agitated suddenly. Hadn’t she realized ?

Mari Fe was looking frantically in her pockets. Did she has another pair of surge earplugs ? She found a pink panther taser. Another techno stuff, she threw with disgust on her face. She jumped on Pearl and tried to immobilize her, she was trying to put her hands in her pockets to find those damn earplugs. Maybe Janet took them ? What an idea.